The d-47 one seems to be ok, just took a couple of days to start rolling.
The ec-1118 one, I added honey at 3 different times. I used snow that I melted and boiled, so I only added a couple pounds of honey and some nutrient/energizer, then waited 2 weeks to make sure it wasn't infected. It was fine and fermenting nicely, so I added another 10lbs pouring half (half of each 5lb bottle) straight in the carboy, and dissolved the other half in the bottles with warm water. Then, added more nutrient/energizer and another packet of ec-1118. The airlock seemed to really slow down at this point, but there was still activity. After a week, I added 10lbs more (same as above), shook the carboy up, and pitched a packet of red star champagne yeast (all I had on hand). Now I have little to no activity and don't know why.