Ok, all, you've helped others in need, now how about you creative types give me a hand? Pretty Please?
I'm having a damnedest time coming up with a name for my brewery, and I lack any creativity (not to mention computer skills) to come up wtih a logo. I'm going to list my ideas thus far, you guys pick out what you think is decent. I don't want to make this a poll, though, because I'd like suggestions, as well, because probably your suggestions will be better than my ideas.
Here's my lame ideas so far:
1. I'm a huge Parrothead, so possibly Changes in Lattitudes Brewing Company
2. The road that I live on was once called Ridge Road, thus Ridge Road Brewery
3. My house was originally built as a cheese factory (yes, I live in wisconsin) so maybe something like that, but nothing comes to my feeble mind
4. All of my fermentation takes place in a walk-in cooler in my basement (leftover from the cheese factory days) and all of my ingredients are stored there as well, so, perhaps Beneath the Street Brewing Company.
5. There is a cemetary across the street from my house , so perhaps The Boneyard Brewery
Please tell me which you like, and please post any ideas you have. And, once a name is decided upon, if you artsy types want to take a stab at some type of logo, I'd be happy to compensate the person that comes up with the one I like best. Said compensation could take any form, be it cash, homebrew, local commercial brews, whatever.
Thank you all in advance!!!!