Go big or go home... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Go big or go home...

Old 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
m_c_zero
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Liked 211 Times on 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
I cross bred yeast with hops. it can withstand boiling wort without dying off. and will fully ferment, carbonate, and age any style properly by the end of boil so you can have the freshest beer possible. oh, and it's self chilling to proper serving temps.

Billy-Klubb Likes This 
Old 04-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Liked 5902 Times on 3471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_c_zero View Post
the only problem is the side affects: it makes you Johnson bigger and has been know to make hair grow back on the balding. maybe I should just throw this stuff away....
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.

Old 04-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #13
m_c_zero
Recipes 

Apr 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Liked 211 Times on 151 Posts

Will it make women find me more attractive? Or is that a bonus of the bigger johnson/hair?

Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #14
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Liked 5902 Times on 3471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_c_zero View Post
Will it make women find me more attractive? Or is that a bonus of the bigger johnson/hair?
yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #15
Zuljin
TR Fitness King
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance
Liked 5361 Times on 4556 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.
Great. Now the rats and roaches will be all jacked up.