Go big or go home... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Go big or go home...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
m_c_zero
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Westminster, CO
Posts: 1,100
Liked 231 Times on 164 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
I cross bred yeast with hops. it can withstand boiling wort without dying off. and will fully ferment, carbonate, and age any style properly by the end of boil so you can have the freshest beer possible. oh, and it's self chilling to proper serving temps.

Billy-Klubb Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher
 
Billy-Klubb's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Posts: 11,618
Liked 5916 Times on 3477 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by m_c_zero View Post
the only problem is the side affects: it makes you Johnson bigger and has been know to make hair grow back on the balding. maybe I should just throw this stuff away....
__________________
There is a difference between pride and arrogance. Which do you hold in your heart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Williams View Post
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #13
m_c_zero
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Westminster, CO
Posts: 1,100
Liked 231 Times on 164 Posts


Will it make women find me more attractive? Or is that a bonus of the bigger johnson/hair?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #14
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher
 
Billy-Klubb's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Posts: 11,618
Liked 5916 Times on 3477 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by m_c_zero View Post
Will it make women find me more attractive? Or is that a bonus of the bigger johnson/hair?
yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.
__________________
There is a difference between pride and arrogance. Which do you hold in your heart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Williams View Post
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #15
Zuljin
TR Fitness King
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Zuljin's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2012
Defiance
Posts: 25,865
Liked 5535 Times on 4682 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
yes, yes, and yes. the more I think about it, this stuff is garbage. I mean it automatically gives you the flavor & aroma profiles you want by analyzing the other ingredients you use. I'm just gonna dump it down the garbage disposal.
Great. Now the rats and roaches will be all jacked up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
Have you ever had decent sex that didn't involve shoving a foot somewhere? Didn't think so. :drunk:

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Don't drink too many home brews while home brewing. naristov General Beer Discussion 26 03-13-2014 05:42 AM
home made => home brew iambeer Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 3 10-08-2012 01:48 PM
How To Keg Home Brewed Beer With The Coors Light Home Draft System - Beer Review Dude jbrookeiv Bottling/Kegging 12 11-21-2011 10:15 PM
Go big or go home? well, I'm a "home"brewer... Mischief_Brewing General Beer Discussion 33 12-16-2010 09:20 PM
Home made kit for home made brew LouisianaKid Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 13 09-22-2007 05:26 PM


Forum Jump