Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > keg cowboy

Old 04-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
Dixon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default keg cowboy

Anyone else having trouble with keg cowboy recently? My bro in law was in the market for a new faucet and a keg and i suggested going thru them based on positive stuff i'd seen on here. He placed his order over two months ago. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything he sent them an email and received a single sentence response saying something was back ordered. He waited a couple more weeks. No update. Sent a few emails to which he got no response. He finally called and whoever answered couldn't give him any info and said we'll have to call you back. I want to hope this is an isolated incident and if the stuff is back ordered that's fine but keep a customer informed.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
LaurieGator
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 31

I gave them a call last Friday because I wanted to drive down and pick up a couple of kegs. The person who answered the phone told me they sold ingredients until 6pm but they were out of stock on kegs.

Old 04-10-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
jro238
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Sorry if double post but: I ordered a kegging system from them last year due to low price and good reviews. Got the same on back order response when I called 2 weeks after order. Couldn't get a response to email so pretty much called and talked to the owner every week or so until it was resolved (took about 2 months from order to delivery)-he even threw in a couple freebies for the trouble. Make sure you talk to him (his number is somewhere in this forum if not on their website) and keep them thinking about your order.