Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Winners Drawn!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Local homebrew feedback group - minneapolis

Old 04-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #1
branCHEs
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but oh well...

The title pretty much says it all.

Im looking for a group of home brewers that would be interested in trading home brews once a month or so.

The intent is to get honest and non bias feedback on your brew.

I have a bunch of friends that try my brew all the time and say they like it, but i do not consider them connoisseurs by any means so i do not trust their judgement (plus they are my friends so they might just be being nice to me).

I live in Minneapolis MN. Please PM me with your email address if you are interested in forming a local group as described above. I will be in contact with you with you via email during the next week.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
dawgmatic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Have you looked for any homebrew clubs in your area? I didn't make any homebrew friends until I joined one of those. I am sure theres at least one in Minneapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
People's brains are interesting....and tasty too.

(See what I did tthere? ;))

Old 04-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
branCHEs
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgmatic
Have you looked for any homebrew clubs in your area? I didn't make any homebrew friends until I joined one of those. I am sure theres at least one in Minneapolis
I have not. I figured I'd give it a good go on here before I ventured elsewhere. Thanks for the info, I might have to look into that if i Can't get a group together from here.