Post up a pic of the "white mold". Could be a pellicle forming of desirable bugs found in a sour. If thats the case, I would leave it alone for extended aging. See Post up a pic of your pellicle thread for examples.
If it is mold, you might just want to rack under and drink it up. With either one, you will have to be careful with sanitization moving forward. Any plastic that touches it might be risky moving forward. I have a second set of equipment that is for sour duty, but is segregated.
Primary #1: Empty #2: Empty
Secondary #1: Blackberry Rhubarb wine #2: 2 Hearted IPA #3: Cab MerMarqeNac Wine
Kegged: Border Crossing Vienna II
Bottles: Big 50 Barleywine, Framboise Lambic, Russian Imperial Stout, Barolo Wine, Berry Rhubarb Wine, Black Currant wine
On Deck: BGSA, Pumpkin Ale, RIS, Pre-Prohibition Lager