Do you brew in my area? Kankakee IL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbugawkagawk

Reaction score
Hello all.

Just wondering how many home brewers are out there in the kankakee area in Illinois. I am thinking about opening a home brew shop since there are none in the area. Trying to get a feel if there are a decent amount of home brewers around that need a place for their supplies.

Not in Kankakee but that area is starting to get populated. Might be a good business venture in the next few years.

I know I'm resurrecting an ancient thread, but I just stumbled across it. I'm in the Kankakee area. Not having an LHBS really anywhere close by to the area is a major drawback. I know there are other homebrewers in the area, but no LHBS or clubs specifically geared toward the Kankakee area makes it hard to know how many are here and make connections with others. I love everything else about this hobby, but this is one small part of it that I can say is a source of frustration.

Back