It happened AGAIN... *Graphic Content* - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > It happened AGAIN... *Graphic Content*

Old 03-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Yesterday a teenager and his two friends decided that they were on the wrong side of the tracks in the subway, and the easiest route would be to cross the tracks.

This is unbelievably stupid.

All three teens managed somehow to avoid the third rail on two sets of tracks but one of the three stepped on the express track at the wrong time and was hit by a Brooklyn bound 2 train. Several thousand pounds of train going faster than the legal speed limit for a car on a highway hit him broadside... and he exploded. The kid literally exploded.

18 years old, celebrating his birthday in the city, and because he couldnt be bothered to go upstairs and then down another set of stairs (takes roughly 5 minutes if you dont mind shoving a bit and walk with some hustle) he is no more. A train full of people and people on the platform all got to see an 18 year old literally explode. If that conductor is able to do his job from this point on he is a stronger man than I will ever be.

So yeah. STOP WALKING ACROSS THE TRACKS DILLHOLES!!!

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 03-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
cfonnes
Recipes 

Jun 2010
Utah
Liked 64 Times on 49 Posts

The gene pool does occasionally clean itself a bit.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
BetterSense
Recipes 

Jul 2011
Richardson, Texas
Liked 55 Times on 45 Posts

I am disappointed by the lack of graphic content.

People Like This 
Old 03-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Feb 2004
Liked 2195 Times on 768 Posts

I';m sorry to hear that. We have people get kicked in the head by horses all the time down here. I guess that's our equivalent?

Register Now!

Old 03-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
GrogNerd
mean old man
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2012
Sterling, VA
Liked 2119 Times on 1327 Posts

live outside DC; we have politicians, lawyers and lobbyists and that kind of thing doesn't happen nearly enough

drinking: Otto M. Gourd Pumpkin Barleywine, Jewel Thieves Apple Wine, Fresh Squee Zed IPA - bottle conditioning: LoCo Foot Barleywine, Basque cider - lagering : Schwarzbier - fermenting: apple wine, Skeeter Pee - on deck: Grodziskie

People Like This 
Old 03-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #6
CoalCracker

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Macungie, Pa
Liked 106 Times on 65 Posts

I've seen deer hit by tractor trailers all but explode, would not want to see that at all...

Old 03-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
Varmintman
Recipes 

Mar 2012
idaho falls, idaho
Liked 663 Times on 416 Posts

I was 12 years old and a PTO shaft on a tractor caught my shirt. Dang thing very nearly took my arm off and beat me with it before dad got the tractor turned off.

I guess all I am saying is stupidity happens everywhere not just in the big cities

Old 03-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
Frige
Recipes 

Sep 2012
Houston, Texas
Liked 68 Times on 48 Posts

A guy I knew hit a lab at about 95 mph. He almost wanted to junk the car. Took him 2 days to get the gore out of the front end. That car smelled for a long time yuck!

Old 03-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #9
dkwolf
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Sac City, IA
Liked 370 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalCracker View Post
I've seen deer hit by tractor trailers all but explode, would not want to see that at all...
Yeah... if you're following said tractor trailer, driving through the cloud of pink mist and fur really sucks.

And under no circumstances would I want to witness teenager vs. subway. Prayers go out to his family, and the conductor.

Varmintman Likes This 
Old 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #10
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwolf View Post
Yeah... if you're following said tractor trailer, driving through the cloud of pink mist and fur really sucks.

And under no circumstances would I want to witness teenager vs. subway. Prayers go out to his family, and the conductor.
Mine also go out to all the people on the train and on the platform who saw it. God, I never ever want to see that.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!