Here is the parts list ( http://www.strutchannelfittings.com/
4 X THK-002-PG-5 (5' solid strut) - full length for the top rails and 3 1/4" off for the bottom rails
2 X THK-002-PG-4 (4' solid strut) - cut in half for the legs
4 X THK-002-PG-3 (3' solid strut) - cut in 12 3/4" lengths for cross members
8 X THK-233 - angle bracket, used for corners
8 X THK-61 - splice straps, used to secure upper cross members to top rails
50 X THK-31 - strut nuts
1 X THK-450-50 - hex cap screw (50 pack)
4 X THK-147 - angle bracket, used to mount casters. I ordered the wrong ones initially so I'm waiting for these to arrive. (I got the casters from Caster City - 4" with brakes on the front ones)
Finished dimensions are 5' W X 16" D X 30" H
I had thought about putting some vertical and horizontal braces but noticed in one or two threads that a couple guys didn't. Turns out they're not needed - this thing is way strong enough without them.
Yeah, I plan on covering the pumps, just not quite sure how yet. I have a couple pieces of really thin aluminum sheeting that I might fabricate something with. Trying to figure out how to mount them to the strut since it's too thick to just use sheet metal screws.
I ran the burners today, no problems there. There is a big difference in how the heat rolls out from under my new pots as compared to my old keggles though. I never had to worry about the faucet handles getting too hot before but no so now. I ended up having to use the thin sheet metal guard that came with the pots. Might have to get some Brewhardare heat shields.