Brewed up a nice DIPA, OG came in at 1.080, just waiting in the primary to settle down and then I'll be tossing in the dry hops for 7 days then transfer to seonday for another 7-10 days, chill, carb, and enjoy. Didn't really have any Snafu's this brew, although final amount in carboy should have been 5.5 gals, ended up at 5 so I'll need to adjust the software a bit. I finally gave up on the promash software (reluctantly) and I used the new Beer Smith software which I have to say, is pretty nice. Just need to dial it in for my system.
Here's a couple of shots. Sorryfor the crappy cell pics but was feeling lazy.
Catch ya on the flip side.