Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Vermont HomeBrew Forum > Looking to trade Heady Topper for Zombie Dust or whatever in June

Old 03-22-2013, 02:27 AM   #1
lakedawgs
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Looking to trade Heady Topper for Zombie Dust or whatever in June

We are taking a trip to the NE area from Indiana in June and I would like to trade for a couple of 4 pks of Heady Topper for a couple of six packs of 3 Floyds Zombie Dust or whatever.

Anyone interested? We will be in the NE area, including VT in mid June.
Thanks
Lakedawgs

Old 04-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Ledobject
Recipes 

I'd be down if you'll be in the Burlington area. Let me know when (if) you're gonna be around and I'll pick up a few.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
lakedawgs
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Thanks, the closest I am going to be is Waitsfield. I think/hope a store in the area will let me purchase a case a few days in advance with a credit card and I will pickup the evening we pass through.

Old 05-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #4
jjadamsfb
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 14

If you are in Waitsfield on either Monday or Wednesday, go to the brewery in Waterbury less than a 1/2 hour from waitsfield. Opens @ 11am and you can buy as much as you want. - otherwise a trade is always available.

Untappd profile
Brewer's Friend profile

Fermenting: Kate the Great Clone RIS
Kegged - Peregrin Pale - Gose - Cream Ale - Grapefruit Cream Ale
Gone but not forgotten - RyePA

Old 09-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
PLAYDOHMAN222
Recipes 

Default Still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledobject View Post
I'd be down if you'll be in the Burlington area. Let me know when (if) you're gonna be around and I'll pick up a few.

Hey Ledobject,

Im coming up to Burlington tonight for the weekend from Philly. Looking to purchase or trade beers. I have access to anything from Philly. Looking for Alchemist, hill farmstead, and fiddlehead beers. Let me know if you have any and if there is anything you'd like from Philly

Old 09-12-2014, 05:45 PM   #6
PLAYDOHMAN222
Recipes 

Default Still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledobject View Post

Hey Ledobject,

Im coming up to Burlington tonight for the weekend from Philly. Looking to purchase or trade beers. I have access to anything from Philly. Looking for Alchemist, hill farmstead, and fiddlehead beers. Let me know if you have any and if there is anything you'd like from Philly