Over the weekend I was able to drill out the two 2 gang electrical boxes and start assembling the electrical cords for the elements. I also started wrapping all fittings with Teflon tape and putting them together as groups.
Tonight, I was finally able to get some more work done. I had a few hiccups earlier, ordered lock nuts on eBay (from china) and they wouldn't screw onto the nipple further than three turns. Had to order new ones from adventures in homebrewing. Then noticed the nipples I ordered from bargain fittings wouldn't work correctly either, bummer, back to the interwebz to order some different ones from AiH.
Finally, I received everything very quickly and was able to put them to good use tonight. I managed to get the hot lauter tun 90% completed.
I haven't installed the HERMS coil yet cause I still need to tighten the element box down and also install my dip tube. Hope to get some SS tubing ordered this week for dip tubes.
Up next, hopefully the mash tun. That one should be pretty easy. So far I am very pleased with the work I've completed. Just wish I had more time to work on it, but my family comes first.