Keg Couplers and Secondary Regulators - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Keg Couplers and Secondary Regulators

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
landshark
HMFIC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
landshark's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Lone Jack, Missouri
Posts: 1,156
iTrader: (1)
Liked 120 Times on 99 Posts


If you still have some of the secondaries this weekend, I might take one. I'm pretty tempted.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew View Post
If you want to know what weird is, ask yourself "Is this weird?" and if you just asked yourself that question it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #12
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Landshark, let me know if you want one. Only one left.



 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #13
landshark
HMFIC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
landshark's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Lone Jack, Missouri
Posts: 1,156
iTrader: (1)
Liked 120 Times on 99 Posts


don't hold it for me if someone else asks for it. My wife is already ready to kill me after I just added the 2 nitro taps to the keezer. that secondary would be the snapping point I think.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew View Post
If you want to know what weird is, ask yourself "Is this weird?" and if you just asked yourself that question it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
OK, So I searched "Betty White nude" ...........At the top of the results, instead of 'Did you mean......" it asked "Are you f#cking serious?....."

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #14
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark
don't hold it for me if someone else asks for it. My wife is already ready to kill me after I just added the 2 nitro taps to the keezer. that secondary would be the snapping point I think.
Ha! Understood. It's first come first served. Just wanted to let you know they were going quick.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #15
mrklueber
Recipes 
 
Oct 2012
Xenia, Ohio
Posts: 129
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by I_B_Mongo View Post
Ha! Understood. It's first come first served. Just wanted to let you know they were going quick.
What's left? One secondary regulator? Can you post a pic of it?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #16
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrklueber

What's left? One secondary regulator? Can you post a pic of it?
Yes, one secondary regulator left. There's a pic of it above. Also have plenty of type D keg couplers and 1 Guinness keg coupler.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:15 AM   #17
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Still one secondary regulator left. Lots of couplers, plus the Guinness one!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #18
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Bump

Or best reasonable offer.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #19
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


All regulators sold. I'll do couplers shipped for $16. The Guinness one shipped for $40.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #20
I_B_Mongo
Recipes 
 
Jul 2009
Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 576
iTrader: (0)
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts


Still have 3 regular couplers and the Guinness coupler.



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with secondary regulators thrust Bottling/Kegging 5 03-01-2012 05:16 PM
couplers,secondary regs,cold plate bucfanmike For Sale 16 05-10-2011 09:49 PM
CO2 tanks, Regulators and Keg couplers wanted sledhead For Sale 0 04-28-2010 07:21 PM
Four Secondary CO2 Regulators doggage For Sale 11 03-23-2010 05:01 PM
sanke couplers, 2.5# co2 tanks, regulators, drip trays, towers bendavanza For Sale 17 11-14-2009 02:37 PM


Forum Jump