80lbs?!?! No way in hell that dude knows what he's talking about
Here you go:
1. Fill keg with water (filtered)
2. Attach CO2 line to keg and put 30psi on it
3. Shake the hell out of the keg for 10 minutes
4. Remove CO2 connection and keep pressure in keg for 24 hours
5. Purge CO2, connect gas, serve at 12-15 PSI (if you have beer on as well, you might consider buying a secondary regulator, they allow you to serve different kegs at different pressures... otherwise, just serve your sparkling water at your regular pressure, no big deal)
If you let the water sit for a few days, the carbonic acid will subside and the water will eventually taste a little less... CO2-y. Cheers!