Originally Posted by LabRatBrewer
That's a great build.
It was made with scrap wood I had laying around. As mentioned earlier I would use better lumber for the collar were I to do this again.
Likewise, the metal straps at the top were what I had laying around and were easy to use as they were predrilled. They don't line up perfectly but with the top on they barely stick out. Those were probably not needed but I had them and they provide some extra support for the collar. I used another bracket from a towel rack and two screws for the lip on the cover to catch onto - it has screws on the back but on the front it originally latched over the metal bracket that the door attaches to. Hope that makes sense.
I will be replacing those 1" casters with bigger ones - again it's what I had on hand but they suck and so will be replaced.
But even given what I used, I'm really happy with it.
And a picture of it completed (ignore the block of wood and left over wire sitting on top):