Custom built keggles for sale, one is set up for use as an HLT and the other a boil kettle. I've used nothing but the best parts on these and did all the work on them myself. Top cutouts are exactly 12" with no sharp edges and lids are included on both. I have been brewing with these for about two years with zero problems. They have been wet sanded down to 400 so it wouldn't take too much to really polish these babies if you wanted to. Here's the rundown on the parts I used:
* 1/2" Polarware one piece ss bulkhead (http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/p...-bulkhead.html
* 1/2" ss valve and nipple
* 3" face Fermentap thermometer (http://morebeer.com/products/dial-th...e-2-probe.html
- one very nice feature on these is they don't need to be removed to adjust them, the adjustment screw is facing the side)
* 1/2" ss compression fitting and dip/pick-up tube.
* In addition, the HLT is outfitted with a calibrated Bobby M sight gauge.
The immersion chiller - (http://morebeer.com/products/wort-ch...rculation.html
). Lid on BK is cutout for the IC.
So, as you can see I have $200+ each into these keggles plus hours of work. Asking $225 for the BK, $250 for the HLT and $85 for the chiller. $500 for all three. I have an unmodified matching keg that could go with this system as a MT that I am offering for sale as well. I would be able to do the top cutout as well as any holes if requested.
I also have an 11 gal. ss lined Rubbermaid MT that is customized to the max, photo's are in my gallery. Inquire if interested.