dark candi, inc in europe.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussietrev

Reaction score
dark candi states that their candi syrup is imported from Europe but i can´t find anything in Europe the sounds anything like what they sell. the only company i can find over here is brewferm and they only have one syrup and thats dark.

Make it! Pretty easy. I recommend getting a silicone pad to cool the sugar because it is so sticky and tough to remove from wax paper in my experience.

Edit - you're doing syrup- I think you can just make it and then pour directly into boil kettle! If you have the burner space. Just do some google work to learn how to make it.

I have made some before but not getting the flavours I want. looked into lots of different methods but the one that looked the best used pickling lime and this is not for sale in Sweden. they took it of the shelves and only dentists can buy it. Lucky for me my wife is a dentist but it costs about $30us for 5mls!!!!!!!!!!! cheaper to import candi syrup from usa.

Back