Group buy #5 is CLOSED
Same rules as set forth by Dand previously:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING: Please send an email to Pittgrains@gmail.com
with the following information...
~First & Last Name
~payment method - check/money order or Paypal
- Confirm PaypalŪ address is the same as email using or give your PaypalŪ Address.
If I do not receive this information you will not gain access to the spreadsheet. If you have participated in the last buy you will already have access.
(All of the above information will be kept private. I will only contact you by phone if something may be out of stock and I need to get a hold of you quickly. I will also use your city's to post to a list so everyone can see where people are located. This can be used to carpool or have someone close to you pick up your grain. You will have to make arrangements with that person. Again I will not share info accept the city. Let me know if you do not want that to be shared.)
Here's the deal:
1. We need to fill at least one pallet which is about 42 sacks. If we go over we need to get as close to 84 sacks to make the shipping reasonable throughout the second pallet.
2. Buyers will have to come pick up their bags at the drop off location (Pittsburgh, PA 15203). I will include the exact address when I send invoices
3. Payments will be accepted through PayPalŪ or bank/cashiers check/money order (paypal preferred) only because it is the easiest way to collect money from this many people. PayPal fee is approx. 4% extra.
When I get your info I'll send the price list and grain liist
If there is anything in the catalog that is not in the full bag or split bag that you would like please add it in the column on the first sheet using ID number and Malt Name. Please keep it uniform. I will go back in and add the estimated pricing as often as I can. Plan on $5-7 per sack shipping cost. This is already estimated into your total on the spreadsheet.
DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BUT WHITE CELLS. THANK YOU
We will use the same order sheet as the previous buy - I've rolled over open splits and sacks that didn't make it on the pallet.
After you have added your items to the sheet, feel free to post it to the thread to help stimulate the buy!
Payments will be collected once we have secured 42 or 84 sacks dependent on interest. If you have issues with paying via PayPalŪ contact me. If you do not make payment within 1 week from the time invoices are sent with actual pricing, you risk forfeiting your right to buy your grain on this buy. If you can't make your payment within 1 week, please contact me. Do this out of courtesy for the group.
1. Buy will be Open
2. I will submit order for finalized pricing
3. Invoices will be sent
4. After all payments are received order will be placed
5. Will give everyone an ETA.
6. Pick up your grains and we all say cheers!
~Pickup address will be provided on invoices
~You, as the buyer, are responsible for picking up your grain or for making arrangements for someone else to pick it up for you.
Bring your invoice to the pick up location to help ease the process
FOR SPLIT SACKS:
Work out the details with your partners. Bring something to put your share in, weigh it out on site, and take your portion. Or, one of you picks up the whole sack and deal with the splitting on your own time. That’s your decision to make with you splitting partners.
~For reference a 5 gallon bucket, depending on the type of grain should hold about a half a sack of grain.
DONATIONS:The people who work these grain buys do a lot of back end work to make these buys go as smoothly as possible. If you would like to show your appreciation please feel free to leave a donation for them. The amount you donate will apply towards that persons grain tab.