Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > ISO: Cascade sours FT: Bolt Cutter

Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #1
GoldenShowerGladiator
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default ISO: Cascade sours FT: Bolt Cutter

looking for some Cascade sours to add to the cellar. preferably the non-bourbon/whiskey aged varities. i have Founders Bolt Cutter, plenty of Bourbon County Brand Stout, access to 3 Floyds, more than likely upwards of a case of KBS when it comes out among other things. PM me. we can exchange texts.

also looking for Surly Darkness

and i like trading for growlers (looking for growlers from Russian River, AleSmith, Green Flash, Hill Farmstead, The Alchemist if they do them, Ithaca, Cigar City or any brewery with killer west coast IPA's). i regularly trade Sun King growlers as well as other local breweries with great ipa's like Flat12. a lot of people are intimidated with sending growlers in the mail. electrical tape, baby. that's all you need. tighten the **** out of the cap and wrap electrical tape around it and it keeps carbonated like you wouldn't believe.

any takers?

Old 03-02-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
sj3324
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 93 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Just FYI, you can buy some Cascade beers on their website, not sure if they ship to your state or not though... I have a Surly Darkness I may be willing to trade...
hopstupid Likes This 
Old 03-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
GoldenShowerGladiator
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

What would you like for the Surly?