Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East USA > North Carolina HomeBrew Forum > GRABASS Notice - Lighthouse Beer festival

Old 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
Focus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default GRABASS Notice - Lighthouse Beer festival

Anyone going to this on the 20th? Amazingly, tix were still a couple of days ago. This one is smaller than Raleigh & Durham, but still one helluva time. Maybe we can do the shuttle act for all of you who live up in the Triangle.

Better yet, we could get a few hotel rooms and shuffle up some cards that evening!

What say you?

Focus

Old 09-21-2007, 06:31 PM   #2
Boston

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Is this the one in Wilmington? Have you got a link? That weekend is open for us as of this minute, but we're trying to schedule a bike trip on the Virginia Creeper before it gets too cold.
Jeff

Old 09-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #3
Focus
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

http://www.lighthousebeerandwine.com/

Yeah, it's in Wilmington. It was great and as I remember the hotels were pretty cheap. I think it'd be awesome to have a hotel afterparty w/ some homebrew & poker. I know some of you GRABers of ASS like to play some poker. Plus, after a serious beer drinkin' session, it's pretty easy to take money from me.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:54 AM   #4
Focus
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

... So does anyone have a hotel recommendation in Wilmington - even if you're not going?

Old 09-22-2007, 12:56 AM   #5
Boston

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I've always liked The Blockade Runner, Wrightsville Beach