I have stopped brewing and this stuff is just taking up too much room!!!!!! Take it off my hands. For anyone out there that wants to upgrade, or add items to thier operation, here is some stuff for you.
(144) 12oz Hacker Pschorr Bottles - all are in the original 12pk containers they came in. All the bottles have been rinsed out after use and are free of sediment which will make sanitation a breeze. There may be a few strays that missed the rinse (damn guests dont rinse bottles). $$$$$$$Make me an offer for the bottles$$$$$$.
Co2 Cylinders are empty
(1) aluminum 5lb co2 cylinders - they are in hydro test dates $50 Each
(2) aluminum 20lb cylinder with a good hydro test date - $100 each. These retail for about $180 at the brew shop.
(5) Glass 5 gallon carboys. They are a bit dusty, rinsed, and free of yeast rings, but of course will need a cleaning. They are all in great shape. No scratches, chips, nicks, or cracks. $25 each
(1) Alla Precision Professional hydrometer. I never used it. Its in its container and I will throw in a plastic tube that you can use to take readings, which is also new. $40
(1) Fermentech wine thief in its orignal package, never used. $5
(5) Carboy handles. For the 5 gallon carboys. $3 each
(1) 50 Ft 1/2" Copper Immersion Wort Chiller. Great condition, well kept. This chiller has the threaded ends for input and output. $80
(1) New carboy cleaner. Still in the package. Never used. $20
I feel these prices are reasonable prices. I am open to offers, but these items should sell quickly. If you want it all, we can possibly work out a deal.
I am on the Northwest Side of Chicago, close to the Brickyard.