Maybe it's time to change out the sanitizer in that mug with the blowoff. I would get a larger container like a water pitcher, mix up some fresh sanitizer, and shift the blowoff tube to the new sanitizer, just for a cleaner operation. It's a pet peeve of mine to keep things as clean as possible in all my brewing operations.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT