Looking for a brew magic - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Want to Buy > Looking for a brew magic

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 02:40 AM   #1
Gman1242
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
Posts: 3


hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
MaxOut
 
MaxOut's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Hughesville, Maryland
Posts: 754
Liked 82 Times on 54 Posts


The Sabco Brew Magic is gas? There has been several of them for sale here this past year. Check Probrewer.com.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Mashinations
Recipes 
 
Sep 2011
Marlborough, MA
Posts: 115
Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman1242 View Post
hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks
There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
MaxOut
 
MaxOut's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Hughesville, Maryland
Posts: 754
Liked 82 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashinations View Post
There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.
I am suprised there is not a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market? SABCO needs to get on that. I've seen allot of people going electric and not looking back. There are some definite advantages there for sure.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #5
Gman1242
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
Posts: 3

Sorry I feel kinda stupid about that one haha I just meant electrically controlled. Gas systems are fine

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
Mashinations
Recipes 
 
Sep 2011
Marlborough, MA
Posts: 115
Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOut View Post
I am suprised there is not a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market? SABCO needs to get on that. I've seen allot of people going electric and not looking back. There are some definite advantages there for sure.
There are these systems:
http://morebeer.com/view_product/118...umeister_-_20L

I suspect the lack of options out there has to do with product liability.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
Demon
 
Demon's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2008
Willowbrook, IL
Posts: 977
Liked 113 Times on 72 Posts


Keep and eye on probrewer.com. They pop up every couple weeks for sale.

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brew Magic dredey General Beer Discussion 15 04-13-2012 06:20 PM
Brew-Magic help sanibel14 General Beer Discussion 2 02-20-2011 12:25 AM
Found the 'Magic' in 'Magic Chef' - keezer progress, questions MadDwarf Kegerators & Keezers 66 12-09-2010 05:41 PM
Price to build the Brew Magic Brew system! vanwolfhausen Equipment/Sanitation 14 11-24-2010 06:01 PM
Brew Sculptures SABCO Brew-Magic Vs. MoreBeer.com shayn80 Equipment/Sanitation 11 02-14-2010 01:45 AM


Forum Jump