Running out of space in the house, and only so much time in the day to play anymore, so I am looking to sell a few of my guitars and stuff.
I will post pictures later in the day. Would prefer local on the guitars, so you can try it out first. Also, would like local on the amp, because no fun to ship.
1. 1997 Parker NiteFly with Sustainiac pickup installed. Sounds great. This guitar has a bunch of modifications done back when I bought it. Originally had 3 single coil, it now has a DiMarzio humbucker in the bidge, and the sustainic in the neck. I will include the original 2 single coils also, and the original pickguard. The sustainiac has 2 other controls with metal knobs on the pickguard, pretty cool set up. Pull out knob 1 and the sustainiac turns on. The other knob controls intensity and is push/pull for normal or harmonic sustain. The battery was professionally routed behind the back panel. I haven't played it in a while, and the bridge pickup goes quiet intermittently (probably just a dirty contact). - Because you may need to clean the contacts or mess with a wire, priced at $700. (I don't have the time to mess with it myself.) Also includes original softcase and hex wrenches. Comes with cool stand too.
2. Crate CA30D acoustic Amp. Great condition. $100.
3. POD version 2 - with foot pedal. Some nicks, but works great. $75.
4. Qtron+ With wooden box. Old style. $100
5. Boss Giga Delay DD20 $100
5. Tech 21 NYC XXL. $30 (I may pull this one because I haven't personally tested it to make sure it still works. I will check it tonight)
6. This is the crazy one. A 1967 Hagstrom 12 string electric. I attached a link to a picture of the same model, and a Zappa ad of him with the same model. I will take a picture shortly of mine, a coworker was borrowing it , and I just need to pick it up (probably tomorrow). $450 - no case. But comes with a cool stand.
Would also be willing to trade (or trade towards) 30 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker, or Hop Rocket.