FT: Fresh Nugget Nectar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
I have a 6 pack on hand and shouldn't be hard to acquire more if need be! I'm looking for some great fresh IPA's in return! Still haven't tried Fat Heads Head Hunter if anyone can get it. Otherwise just PM with some offers with what you think is worth wild and maybe we can work out a trade. Thanks for looking!

Ed

I finally just traded for some outside of here. only took me the last 6 months to hunt some down. also getting some The Brew Kettle: White Rajah in as well

Head Hunters has been acquired! Thanks everyone for your replies! If anyone is still looking for Nugget Nectar I have one 6 pack left. I'm not looking for anything in particular except for IPA's, DIPA's, and black IPA's. Feel free to PM me with offers otherwise I'll be drinking it! Lol

Cheers
Ed

forcabrew said:
I have a lot of nugget nectar as well I anyone is interested in a trade just pm me

If you have the same thing to offer as what I have posted in this thread you should really start your own thread.

That being said if anyone is looking at this thread and are interested in the Nugget Necter I put up for trade please PM me. I still have a 6 pack avail.

Cheers
Ed

ed5388 said:
If you have the same thing to offer as what I have posted in this thread you should really start your own thread.

That being said if anyone is looking at this thread and are interested in the Nugget Necter I put up for trade please PM me. I still have a 6 pack avail.

Cheers
Ed

My apologies I thought you were all out.

forcabrew said:
My apologies I thought you were all out.

Not a problem man! There are guys that take that stuff pretty personal though. Just given you a heads up! Good luck with your trades! Cheers

Back