I know most of you recommend starsan, however all I had last night while bottling my imperial stout was Chemipro Oxy. Oxy is, for those who aren't familiar, a no-rinse powder product, which should be used at around 4g/L. I was using my basement sink to dunk my bottles in, and I may have overdone it on a couple of bottles. I added a bunch of oxy at one point on my last bottles( I have no idea what volume my sink has) and let my bottles soak for maybe an hour while I was bottling the others.
What I noticed later while my bottles were drying was a white residue on the side of the bottles. I didn't think twice but now I'm wondering if Chemipro Oxy residue can be toxic. I know i should probably not worry about it, but some of my bottles might be coated on the inside with the same residue, which will end up in my beer. Oxy is a no-rinse, so shouldn't be toxic, but could it become toxic at higher concentrations?