Keg Connection New Inline Flow Control Valve Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Class entrepreneurship project
Old 02-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Class entrepreneurship project

Hey everybody,
I a an entrepreneur student at the Rochester Institute of technology and we are supposed to come up with a business plan for any business we want. being a beer drinker that I am I thought it would be interesting to create a business plan on a new brewery for nys. I have done a lot of research and everything but I was wondering if anyone with past experience or relevant knowledge could tell me a little bit about all the costs and equipment needed to service a decent sized brewery.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 536 Times on 473 Posts
Likes Given: 162

You're not the first. There have been a few students i've seen here at HBT developing their business models for classes. Use the search feature and you should be able to pinpoint those threads. This will keep us from going over old information/territory.

You might also check in with the actual professional brewing community. Ask your questions again over at probrewer:
Paranormal Brewing
Beer so good, it's frightening.

2014: Seven Heavens Series One: Vilon, Mystic Melomel, Skeeter Pee.