Nebraska Group Buy - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central Homebrew Forum > Nebraska Group Buy

Old 02-07-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
tre9er

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Lincoln, NE
Liked 242 Times on 197 Posts

Guys, I'll be putting together another grain/hops group-buy in the coming week or so. I know many of you just got ingredients a few months back through the Omaha buy, but others have asked that we do another buy soon, and even though I don't need grain per se, I DO need hops and what the hell...we always need grain.

I'll post specifics in the Group Buy forum when I have them, possibly as early as today.

Some highlights:

Pickup is at 48th and Superior (detailed directions in email distributed to those who purchase). The more we buy, the cheaper the shipping per item. I'll break down our total freight by pounds and apply that to each order.

Last time we got 2-row for well under $40 a bag, not quite as good as the huge Omaha buy, but a helluva lot better than $60 a bag from LHBS.

Be on the lookout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekippen View Post
Open log Fermenting and gas-can secondary?? I am planning my next brew right now!!

Old 02-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
tre9er

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Lincoln, NE
Liked 242 Times on 197 Posts

Here is the thread:

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f174/se-...nd-2-a-388108/

Quote:
Originally Posted by davekippen View Post
Open log Fermenting and gas-can secondary?? I am planning my next brew right now!!