Bottled this brew last night. This was a 23 litre batch, I lost a little better than two litres to trub.
Remember that there was 8oz of unsweetened Baker's chocolate in this brew. The trub looked like 2 litres of chocolate pudding. I was sorely tempted to dig in and eat some (I didn't).
What I'm wondering now is, since it appears so much of the chocolate settled out of the beer how much chocolate flavour will be left behind? There was about a 1/4 of a bottle left when I was done bottling and it tasted OK but the chocolate didn't jump out at me. (I know, I know! What do you expect from flat, green beer with priming sugar floating around in it?)
My official first test will be on the 15th of March which is timely since it's just before St. Paddy's Day.