Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > New brewer

Old 01-31-2013, 02:15 AM   #1
stormyday
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default New brewer

Hi, I'm new to brewing and new to this sight, I started a gallon of sugar wine last Monday that will be my first home made drink, I picked up some no-preservative apple juice that I'm gonna start whenever my yeast comes in the mail. I have alot of ideas and dumb questions I hope you all can help with. I know I wanna attempt wine, hard cider, and beer, hopefully using things I can grow and find locally. I enjoy raising my own meat and vegetables and hope to enjoy my own drinks.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:57 AM   #2
Brew-Jay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 52 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Welcome to the hobby and the forum. You'll find that this is a very friendly group. The dumber the question, the more responses you'll get. Have fun with it all!!!