For my first batch I used a Cooper's IPA with 300g extra dextrose. After a week I added 1oz of cascade.
After two weeks in the fermenter and now 4 whole days in the bottles I just had to try my first one in the name of 'experimentation'!
I was kind of concerned it wouldn't be carbonated but its not too bad.
I like flavour in beer and this certainly has it. It's also got quite a fruity aroma so I guess its still quite green and has some conditioning to do yet.
When I cleaned the bottle there was a crazy amount of gunk that came out! I guess I could do a better job with racking!
But I'm super excited that my beer is drinkable - especially now I've ran out of stuff I bought!
Time to get the next batch on the go I think!