Hi all, thanks for all the advise you all offered. Everyone was extremely helpful here.
With that said, I wanted to share a few pics of my first Brew, a clone of Fuller's ESB ale. I brewed it up two Sundays ago, kept it in the primary for 8 days and moved it to my secondary where I kept it for another 8 days and then dryhopped it (last night).
After the first 8 days it hit FG (I didn't bother taking an OG, but I will for my next brew batch, so I can see how close I am to the kit's recipe).
I couldn't believe how clear it was when I took a sample with my thief. It was pretty tasty too, but a little watery. I've been told with age and carbing, it will fill in with flavor.
Anyway, here are the pics. I'm already thinking of what to do next...