Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > interesting mr beer "experiment"
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default interesting mr beer "experiment"

I realized I still have a mr beer kit with the original west coast pale ale ingredients from when I first started brewing.

Decided I would make it and throw some other stuff in there to make it interesting, boiled 1/4 oz of nugget hops I had laying around for half an hour in the 4 cups of water you use to make the wort, added the booster, 6 oz of brown sugar, 2 oz molasses, 2 oz chocolate syrup at the end of the boil and then added a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a tablespoon of mulled spices when i dumped it all into the little keg. Also tossing in 1/4 oz of saaz I had laying around for dry hop...

think it will come out interesting?

I am a little worried it might get infected, I could have been more diligent with my care but oh well, its 2 gallons of mr beer.

Primary: Belgian Strong, Mr Beer experiment
Secondary: Dragon's Milk Clone
Bottled: Tittabawassee Brown Ale, Spiced X Mas Ale, Chinook IPA, Belgian Tripel, Oatmeal Stout, Cream Ale, Vienna Lager, Peach Wheat
Next:American Amber, Russian Imperial Stout, Abbey Dubbel, Saison