Due to some crazy stuff happening at work I was unable to brew my Super Bowl brew until the 12th of January which was 2 weeks ago (nut brown ale)
I just pulled a sample and it is at my expected FG. It also tasted good with no obvious off flavors. My question is this.
Should I keg it now and let it sit for a week (set and forget) and lose a few extra days of fermentation or should I wait until Thursday and force carb it risking overcarbing but gaining those days?
This is my first time kegging so I am also interested in advice on force carbing if that's what you recommend.