I just put together my new in line Tri-clover Aerator.
I wanted on the exit of my Therminator be able to have a temperature sensor to go to my PID controllers and to and have an In line aerator where I could see the oxygen flowing into my wort. I wanted this to be all tri clamp fittings with a ball valve for flow control and for it to be easy to take apart and clean.
To go through tri clamp fittings I needed a ¼” wand aerator.
I searched and could not find one on a ¼” stainless steel rod.
First I designed it all using Auto cad LT.
First I took a stainless steel 5/16 barb fitting and drilled out the center to 1/4" using a step drill bit.
One on left in drilled out.
I then fitted the 1/4" stainless steel pipe to 5/16" barb to check the fitment.
I silver soldered them together using a Stay Brite silver solder Kit.
I then put together the oxygen stone assembly together putting it through a 1"/1.5" Tri Clover Tri Clamp X 1/4" Compression Adapter, and adding a stainless ¼”MPT to 1/4" Compression Adapter the other end going into a ball valve and on to a ¼” flare fitting to take the oxygen input.