Questions cops ask - Page 7 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Questions cops ask

Old 01-25-2013, 06:06 AM   #61
bleme

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Visalia, CA
Liked 318 Times on 232 Posts

I've been mailed 4 speeding tickets from a town 200 miles away that I have never even been to. Each time I had to send a letter from my employer that at the time of the incident, I was working and my car is on video in the parking lot.

I went into town one night at 2am to get some milk so my daughter could have it when she woke up. On the way back I was pulled over and the officer told me that I had crossed the center line 3 times. I politely pointed out that this whole road had just been repaved and the wasn't a center line yet!

Worst was one night I was driving back from a wedding rehearsal. I was the best man and the groom is a highway patrolman. I was in the right lane and coming up fast on a slow moving truck so I turn on my signal for a lane change. The car in the left lane about 20 feet back saw my signal and sped up to keep me from changing lanes. I foolishly sped up and changed lanes anyway. Turns out the a$$wipe who wouldn't let me in their lane was a CHP who ticketed me for reckless driving.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #62
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Liked 5898 Times on 3469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airplanedoc View Post
Had you and your 26 buddies just laid waste to Hue City?
no, but that's why I started singing it. bwhaahahahaha!! and I also got out of 26 counts of contributing to minors. which was awesome because I didn't buy them any booze. the guy the got it was "fishing" for it all day and spoke up right away.
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.