Here is my free, two minute to build, wort aerator. I call it the Wormaeter!
All you do is drill a hole in vinyl tubing and cinch two worm clamps on either side and viola you made a Wormaeter.
Below is a photo.
Check out this video on YouTube of the Wormaeter.
So I figured there would be some haters so I conducted an experiment to prove how effective the Wormaeter is at using the Venturi effect. Here is the you tube videos. Part one is the setup and part two is the experiment.
The experiment is taking a straw shoving it in the hole between the worm clamps and sucking up some colored water. It worked like a charm check out the videos.
YouTube part 1
You tube part 2
To make it reusable I took some narrow tubing and placed it on the end as a quick disconnect.
Seriously this thing takes like two minutes to make it is idiot proof and free! It is very effective.
The parts are removable if you are worried about keeping it clean.
There you have it my input to homebrew talk enjoy!
Hints: make sure you use some tubing after the Wormaeter it helps.
If it is not aerating enough use some pliers to hold the worm clamp and really tighten the screw down.