• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina kegarator for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BeerSpeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
2 tap kegarator, perlick 525 ss taps with dual body reg, plenty of room in freezer for mugs and hops...$500....pick up only

ForumRunner_20130121_061708.jpg

ForumRunner_20130121_061759.jpg

ForumRunner_20130121_061838.jpg

If you wanted to split it up, I would take the guts shipped depending on what size co2 tank I might take that too. But as far as the fridge it's not worth the trouble for me. Even if I was local I would pass on the fridge.

I'm in kernersville, and could do pick up. Would you be interested in swapping for a similar non converted fridge plus cash?

I'm in kernersville, and could do pick up. Would you be interested in swapping for a similar non converted fridge plus cash?

I really have no need for another fridge but would be happy to show this one to you anytime. I live right off hwy 52 and am off on Fridays. Also, anyone wanting to see a pic of the inside with the kegs pm me an email address and I'll send one. I don't have a pic on my phone but have one in a saved email I can forward.

I'd really like it man, but the timing is bad. I plan to take some money at tax time to convert the fridge I offered as part of a trade. Getting yours would simplify things as far as a build, but I'd have to sell the fridge I have, and I'm not optimistic about what I could get for it off craigslist or the like even with it being in great condition.

If you change your mind I'd be willing to do my fridge plus $250. The fridge is the same style and size as yours but a white GE.

Back