UPDATED THREAD!!! Pictures added (and parted out prices), because so many people wanted photos. I should have just put them out to begin with. There are more photos, but this should get things started. IM's are too difficult to deal with right now--Please just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very simple B.I.A.B. set up...just decided to minimize my life a little. Live in waltham, Massachusetts...
Ok, here is what's up for grabs:
1. 2x 8 gallon pots, w/ 1/2" ball valve and false bottom. ($125)
2. Counterflow chiller, 25 feet (awesome) ($50)
3. 3x 5-6 gallon better bottles ($75--25/each)
4. 2 tiered brew stand (10 psi propane set-up)--great for all grain/mini mash - ($100)
5. Reflectometer ($25)
6. Hydrometer ($10)
7. Misc. Siphons, hoses, etc. ($25)
8. Misc. Bottling gear, caps, bottles and more. ($50)
9. B.I.a.b. bag, strainer, etc ($25)
10. Custom cut insulation for mash ( works well and not ghetto)--$0
11. FREE 90 minute IPA beer kit if you buy it all.
Total Price: $400 O.B.O. to just take this off my hands...not about the money anymore.