Homebrewers in ABQ or surrounding area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halbrew

Reaction score
Hey who else out there is representing albuquerque here on HBT? Looking for some cats to shoot the poop with and share some local info, maybe meet up with. Chime in if you're out there.

Hey who else out there is representing albuquerque here on HBT? Looking for some cats to shoot the poop with and share some local info, maybe meet up with. Chime in if you're out there.
I'm out in Bernalillo. Been brewing a little over a year now. Mostly IPA's and then Belgian/Wheat styles during summer when it's too hot to do anything else.

I am in ABQ. just did some upgrades to my system, going to get brewing again one of these upcoming weekends.

I'm in Santa Fe. I'm as green as they come for brewing as my kit should arrive this week but I'm interested in meeting up with some people and/or chatting with some local peeps.

I'm getting ready to move to Rio Rancho in about a month.

I'd love to get together with other brewers and taste/swap/bs. My first batch should be ready for drinking by the beginning of Aug.

I'm brewing all Grain up here in Santa Fe. It'd be cool to swap beers and bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I hate to bump such an old thread, but I'm in Rio Rancho. Been brewing for about a year now, planning on batch 24 this weekend. Started with extract kits, moved to BIAB with a hybrid batch sparge. It would be fun to meet up, trade recipes, etc.

Hi.. i'm here in ABQ (NW area)... started extract brewing in college, took a few years off due to moving here (ABQ) & starting career, got back to brewing (extract) about 3 years ago and made the move to all grain a year ago... i'm down to meet up if anyone is into brewing beer, talking about brewing beer, and drinking beer.

Hello Brewers....

Never knew this thread existed. I'm in ABQ and been brewing for about 1 1/2 years. ALso been looking for fellow brewers to chat with, collaborate with, and learn from.

Hello Brewers....

Never knew this thread existed. I'm in ABQ and been brewing for about 1 1/2 years. ALso been looking for fellow brewers to chat with, collaborate with, and learn from.

If you haven't been already come to a Dukes of Ale meeting. Dukesofale.com.
Good place to meet like minded folks. Annual membership is $25 which gets you all sorts or perks. Dukes of Ale will be at the ABQ Brews and Blues serving our beer along with the Pros. Should have ~8 beers on rap. Stop on by. Cheers.

I'm from Deming, slowly relocating to the Edgewood area. I've only participated in 1 batch myself but except for the fact that its heavier than I envisioned I think it turned out ok. Would be interested in at least chit chatting, maybe sharing recipes or currently bottled beverages.

Hello ABQ Brewers...sounds like many of you are willing to meet up and talk some brew. I'm def. in. Who's ready to set something up?

Great idea Halbrew. Think we need to set something up with whoever is in.

www.dukesofale.com

Still best place to meet like minded folks en mass in my opinion. A lot of us brew together from time to time as well. Will be at brews and blues again this year. Will be doing the AHA Big brew at 365 Distillery this year as well. Come to a meeting and check it out if you like.

www.dukesofale.com

Still best place to meet like minded folks en mass in my opinion. A lot of us brew together from time to time as well. Will be at brews and blues again this year. Will be doing the AHA Big brew at 365 Distillery this year as well. Come to a meeting and check it out if you like.

When is the next meeting? I'd love to come by and check out the scene.

Hey is traveling to ABQ this week for a vacation. Any breweries in that area? Also is there any HBS there as well?

Went to grapes and granes and not bad they had rhizomes for sale, so I might pick some up before I leave back to Cali. So far so good. Nice brewing scene here.

Hey ABQ Brewers. If anyone of you is still looking for a group of fellow brewers you can hang with, get great information from, and even brew with, I'm apart of the WortHogs Homebrew Club. We are not a very big club when compared to others in Abq, but we are looking to get bigger and better. Great bunch of people and all very knowledgeable. If you are interested in joining us at our next meeting, just let me know and I'll pass on the information.

Back