Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Guess what I found in my keg of Witbier today!!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #21
BrewerinBR
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 129 Times on 97 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Well my good sir,
I am only 12 miles away and you may use the the brew room any time you like!
I have a black lager bottled and ready to drink
I have an Oatmeal lager bottled and ready to drink
I have an English Ported bottled and ready to drink
I have a Centennial IPA bottled and ready to drink plus some Christmas ale and some Columbus Pale Ale a Nugget Pale Ale and a Rye Pale Ale.

If you prefer you can bring your equipment and just use the burners.. however you like... I would be more than happy to take a day off and brew at your convenience! It may not be exactly warm ... 45 with big fan running but better than the -5F it is right now!

Edit: I also have excellent well water to brew with!
I certainly do have enough in the pipe to share... can drop off a couple sixers Thursday! on the way home from work ....

Basement Brew Room Build:
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/base...-house-247971/

"Shame on the man of cultivated taste who permits refinement to develop into fastidiousness that unfits him for doing the rough work of a workaday world." -Theodore Roosevelt

Reason: More info

Old 01-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #22
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3139 Times on 2169 Posts
Likes Given: 1916

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewerinBR View Post
Well my good sir,
I am only 12 miles away and you may use the the brew room any time you like!
I have a black lager bottled and ready to drink
I have an Oatmeal lager bottled and ready to drink
I have an English Ported bottled and ready to drink
I have a Centennial IPA bottled and ready to drink plus some Christmas ale and some Columbus Pale Ale a Nugget Pale Ale and a Rye Pale Ale.

If you prefer you can bring your equipment and just use the burners.. however you like... I would be more than happy to take a day off and brew at your convenience! It may not be exactly warm ... 45 with big fan running but better than the -5F it is right now!

Edit: I also have excellent well water to brew with!
I certainly do have enough in the pipe to share... can drop off a couple sixers Thursday! on the way home from work ....
That is very generous! Don't tell my wife! I may still buy a keg from Crankers if the price is right. but I'll gladly accept a few bottles from you. I have not been let down yet!

I'll PM you about brewing. Maybe we can work it out for within the next week or so!