*HBT Only* - 2012 Citra Full Pounds Limited Release Saturday 1/19

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Tomorrow morning (Saturday 1/19) at 11AM PST, 12PM MST, 1PM CST, 2PM EST, we will be offering a limited supply of full pounds of 2012 Crop Citra. The price will be $27/lb. There will be a limit of 3 pounds per customer. I expect these to sell very quickly. Please keep in mind that adding hops to your cart does not secure them; processing an order does. If you want to get other hops too and don't want to spend the time shopping for them and potentially missing out on Citra, I would suggest shopping for those now, adding them to your cart, and waiting until the Citra is up to proceed to checkout.

We did a release a little while back and unfortunately I screwed up the time on my HBT post and you folks missed out as we sold out within about five minutes. To help make up for that, this is ONLY being promoted on HBT. That being said I don't expect them to last long.

At the same time we will be putting up 2oz packs of 2012 Nelson Sauvin (New Zealand) for $5.50/each (this will be promoted elsewhere, but not until after the Citra is gone, to minimize non-hbt customers ordering Citra).

The link to Citra- It is NOT live now, it will be when the Citra becomes available tomorrow http://www.nikobrew.com/citra-pellet-one-pound-limit-3-per-customer/

Also worth noting is that I just dropped the price on our 2011 Centennial to $20.50/lb until further notice.

Rhizomes are also online to pre order, and I will make a separate thread for those.

As always shipping is just $5 for ANY amount of hops to be shipped to ANY address in the US including AK, HI and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is just $18 USD for up to 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and 4 full single pounds.

Thanks folks, we appreciate your support, have a great weekend!

Citra and Nelson Sauvin go live in 2 hours and 43 minutes, and here's the link to the Nelson Sauvin 2oz packs. We're not limiting the purchases on them (though of course we don't have an unlimited supply), but I figured a link here may be helpful to get there quicker.

http://www.nikobrew.com/nelson-sauvin-new-zealand-pellet-2oz-limit-8-per-customer/

And yes, I know it says "limit-8-per-customer" in the product url, that's because last time we offered it that was the limit though at 12pm MST today there will not be a specified limit per customer.

The hops have been up for close to half an hour. Citra will stay up until 12pm MST tomorrow, or when the alotted amount has been sold, whichever comes first. Nelson Sauvin will remain up until it sells out, I expect that to last quite a bit longer.

Can I just say that whenever I order from Nikobrew, my hops travel from Washington state to Massachusetts creepily quickly? Ordered on Saturday, here on Tuesday, and USPS was not operating Sunday and Monday.

Creepy.

But thank you. :)

Back