Neighbors From HELL - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Neighbors From HELL

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #11
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher

Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN
Liked 5916 Times on 3477 Posts

I had a neighbor when I lived in a real crappy (walls falling in, ancient wiring, pipes breaking) apartment. this guy would always come over wanting to borrow ketchup, socks, and/or underwear from either my roommate or I. my roommate & I came back from a party one night to find the guy broke in & playing our Playstation. "Dude! your door was locked so I had to climb through your window." no cops were involved as we lived by "snitches get stitches".
"If ceramic squirrels are banned, only druks will have ceramic squirrels!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I've plenty of legit material... No need to go making up quotes for your sig.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #12
b-boy
16%er
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
The Frozen Tundra, NY
Liked 1218 Times on 795 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
"snitches get stitches".
... And talkers get walkers.

Billy-Klubb Likes This 
Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2134 Times on 1409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy-Klubb View Post
I had a neighbor when I lived in a real crappy (walls falling in, ancient wiring, pipes breaking) apartment. this guy would always come over wanting to borrow ketchup, socks, and/or underwear from either my roommate or I. my roommate & I came back from a party one night to find the guy broke in & playing our Playstation. "Dude! your door was locked so I had to climb through your window." no cops were involved as we lived by "snitches get stitches".
Sometimes, when I am feeling brave, I want to turn off my tv and just listen to billy's stories.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 01-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #14
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher

Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
Sometimes, when I am feeling brave, I want to turn off my tv and just listen to billy's stories.
I has some stories. here's a great one that involves beer: back in vegas, during all the punks fighting each other (as well as the skins), there were a few different punk crews. I had friends in all of them because I didn't care about their drama. a new guy moved in from OR. he went to a party at a crew house. all the punks & skins were getting trashed on cheap beer & whiskey (as usual). everyone was pretty well hammered when the beer ran out. the guy fresh from OR stepped outside to find a guy sitting on the curb. he sat next to him. the guy already sitting drank way too much & started projectile vomiting. the OR guy cupped his hands and caught a large amount and proclaimed, "Beer!" a moment of sobriety washed over him and he restated himself, "That's not beer." two of my best friends just met.
Quote:

Old 01-19-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
Beer_is_good_for_you
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Everett, WA
Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

This thread is one of the reasons why when I buy a house, I plan on not being able to see my neighbors.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #16
arturo7
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Huntington Beach
Liked 609 Times on 404 Posts

I am the neighbor from hell on my block.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:48 AM   #17
Billy-Klubb
HBT Berry Puncher

Recipes 

Nov 2012
Windom, MN

any of y'all ever seen that show about the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis, SD?
Quote:

Old 01-19-2013, 01:49 AM   #18
WeimBrew
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

When I lived I had a horrible neighbor. He was married to a woman from Columbia and they had a daughter who were very nice. This guy was trailer trash who had money. He treated his yard as a compost bin. Any thing that they didn't finish eating was thrown in the back yard. There was no fence between our property so my dogs would always go over and eat what ever he threw out. I was ok with most of it until the chicken bones and gizzards started being disposed of this way. I went over and had a talk with him about it and it stopped for a couple of weeks. Then they got a cat and started throwing away the litter in the yard.

SWMBO went out of town for the weekend so I decided to throw a chicken on the BGE and made some sides that would suffice for lunch and dinner the following day at work. The neighbor is out grilling as well and is quite drunk. Flames are flying out of his pit and he's not doing anything about it. He tell me he's making a South American meal and that I should come over for dinner. I told him I was fine and had my own dinner. He then decided we should have a potluck. Like a sucker I went over. He cooked a chuck roast that was beyond well done and dry as shoe leather. He and his family picked my bird clean and finished the sides. No one ate the beef. To top it off I took a four pack of boulevard Doublewide over. He asked if he could try one and I let him know it was nothing like the Natural Ice he was drinking. He cracked a bottle took one sip and poured it all out. He then proceeded to ridicule my taste for beer. I never stepped foot in his house again

Old 01-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #19
Mumbly
Recipes 

Apr 2009
Omaha, Ne
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Story 1:
Go back 3 years, swmbo and I move into an apartment together, in all my life being an apartment dweller I have never received a noise complaint. At this place grumpy b. lived below us, every week he was either calling security or the police because we were being to loud. Before anyone goes defending her, one of the times she called a noise complaint in was at 10:30 am, and i went into work at 9, and swmbo went in at 8. My boss who has known me since 2001 has never seen me so mad.

Story 2:
Go back 6 years, I was working overnight at a drugstore, and we use to have a lady come on all the time at 3 in the morning wasted of booze and lord knows what stumble around my store knocking stuff over all the time. Well 2 years ago we left the place above grumpy b. to another complex ere in town. First year and a half go by great, had two separate sets of good neighbors. Then it goes bad overnight lady moves in (from here on out will be called "wt") with her mom and two kids. Well every day she's fighting with her boyfriend baby daddy number 2, fighting with her mom, yelling at her kids. Her mother is slightly better. Her kids are terrors, while our dog had her cone of same and stitches in her tail the daughter would come flying out the door grabbing at the poor dog and her tail. After a couple weeks of living there wt was getting all her stuff from her storage unit and buried my front door, then just stood there while I had to move her crap to walk the dog. She left her 4 year old and 7 year old home alone. An recently was outside yelling and screaming about how she was going to beat someone's car with a baseball bat. I have a recording on my phone of her sitting outside during summer vacation in broad daylight and every other word out of her mouth is the f bomb.

Needless to say they are why we are moving.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:03 AM   #20
carbonzx
Recipes 

Jan 2013
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Screw neighbors. Ive dealt with enough crappy ones while living in crappy apartments that i probably am one.
I usually have issues when it comes to noise because i am a slight audiophile and i really do restrict the amount and times my system gets loud but neighbors dont try to understand that and like to call the cops everytime its on. At that point i stop apologizing and start ignoring them and if they persist... I face my speakers into thier walls.

Closed Thread