Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Need to find a better way for All-Grain

Old 02-09-2013, 03:49 AM   #41
bbrim
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 12

The RIMS delivers awesome consistency but takes more time to clean. The cleaning can be done during the boil, so it is possible to not lose too much time.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:00 AM   #42
Klowe0419
Recipes 

Hello I'm probably not in the right thread but I'm in need of a answer ASAP lol I am going a all grain kit and it calls for a single infusion with a mash out and I'm wondering if I can do a fly sparge instead ? Please help

Old 02-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #43
1MadScientist
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthfixr View Post
I've boiled down the options some thanks to everyone's responses here. I am now thinking of these all-grain brweing methods:
1) Buy High Gravity eBIAB and be done with it. Pro: good, easy & quick. Con: more than I would like to spend (more correctly--more than my wife would LIKE me to spend ).

Which do you all think will product the best results with the least fuss, money being a consideration but not the main decision driver? Being overseas with the military until June give me a little time to think about this!

I am getting 82% efficiency for my full volume BIAB, so I vote for your #1 list. I am not electric or have a pump, just the basics. I enjoy my brewdays. You can look at my photo link below for what I'm doing.

BIABrewer.info / Closed-system pressurized fermentation technique

Brewing with MS; http://www.flickr.com/photos/madscie...473769/detail/

Old 03-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #44
AussieBrewerInColorado
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klowe0419 View Post
Hello I'm probably not in the right thread but I'm in need of a answer ASAP lol I am going a all grain kit and it calls for a single infusion with a mash out and I'm wondering if I can do a fly sparge instead ? Please help
Most likely yes. Depends on what you're making but should be fine.

"The mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer." - Egyptian Proverb

The Keg Ran Out Club (KROC)
Broomfield, Colorado
http://www.kroc.org/