5 Beers Americans aren't drinking!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to see Budweiser Select on the list. I may shed a tear or two for Michelob, Milwaukee's Best and Old Milwaukee, as they at least have a little history behind them (i.e., they existed when I was in college).

I'm glad to see Budweiser Select on the list. I may shed a tear or two for Michelob, Milwaukee's Best and Old Milwaukee, as they at least have a little history behind them (i.e., they existed when I was in college).

Sounds like college kids must be not drinking as much beer.

I actually like Bud Select more than Bud Light. While it is still a mass produced lite lager to me it just tastes and feels a little more like a real beer than Bud Light does.

Sounds like college kids must be not drinking as much beer.

They are, they just tend to go cheaper (Keystone *shudder*) or more expensive craft beers. As an anecdote there is a bar next to campus here in Lubbock that is the epitome of a college dive bar and they have a rather respectable selection of good beer.

Back