What's up all? I'm in the market for a home brew Keggerator and would welcome any and all advice and suggestions in this regard. I have already considered making my own with a chest freezer but one I don't have the space for a large chest freezer in the garage, plus I want one that looks a bit nicer. I'm interested in a two tap kegerator system set up with ball lock connectors for Cornelius kegs. Any advice will be much appreciated.
" life is like a case of beer, you must enjoy it every day"
- ToastedBlonde Ale in Bottles
- Zesty Pale Ale in primary #1
- Belma 60 IPA in primary #2
- Belgian Wheat IPA in primary #3
- White IPA on deck
- ESB on deck
* Member of the Maniacal Association of Shoreline Home-brewers, CT