Will be out of beer.. - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Will be out of beer..

Old 01-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #11
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Liked 791 Times on 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc View Post
Option 4 could work...
This is the reply I expected when I asked....

Going with a combination of 3 and 4... went to the store and got a little but it just doesn't taste right... Looking forward to next week when I've got some homebrew ready to drink. For now, it's mostly a drought. The fishing buddy fix only worked for one afternoon, then we had drank all the beer.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
naga77777
Recipes 

Jun 2012
Oxford, NC
Liked 53 Times on 45 Posts

Where do you live, out of curiosity?

In my small town, And due to the fact that I live outside of town in the country, it would take me 10 min to get to the grocery store to get decent beer, and 10 min back. NOt sure about the mileage. I've made that trip a few times just for beer. No rough terrain, though.
Secondary 1: Skeeter Pee
Secondary 2: Air
Kegged: Two Hearted Clone, Graff, BM Centennial Blonde (again :) )

Old 01-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #13
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Liked 791 Times on 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga77777 View Post
Where do you live, out of curiosity?

In my small town, And due to the fact that I live outside of town in the country, it would take me 10 min to get to the grocery store to get decent beer, and 10 min back. NOt sure about the mileage. I've made that trip a few times just for beer. No rough terrain, though.
Center of Apalachicola national forest in Florida. It's 20-25 minutes one way and 20-25 minutes back. 2 miles of that is on a 4-wheeler to get to the truck since hurricane Debby washed away the little road. Need to get that fixed. Just to get the mailbox, it's 2 miles on the ATV.