Here is some of yesterday's progress.
I got the front test fitted and the doors cut out.
I discovered that the racks I bought aren't exactly 24" wide so once the insulation goes in there will be about 1.5" gap between them. So in the future if I ever want to make this a two chamber build, so I can lager on one side, I have the option.
I started wiring up the electrical for the compressor, the heat lamp and circulation fan.
I got the controller 90% complete, enough that I was able to power it up and make sure it was seeing the probe. The parts, neutrik powerCon out connectors, I have ordered from markertek won't arrive till the end of the day Monday. Those will go in the holes you see.