I'm in the process of cleaning out some unused equipment and reclaiming some basement space. All of the following has been used, but it's in great condition. Everything is for local sale only in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. I probably have even more than this and if you buy something for this list, I'll let you dig through my overflow of equipment.
- 3 ball lock kegs (perfect condition) - $40 each
- 10 gallon cooler (square) - $20
- 1 gallon Star San (more than 3/4 full) - $30
- 2 2 L flasks - $15 each
- 7 gallon pot + burner - $55
- adjustable rate stir plate (this thing is a beast out of a lab probably mid-century) - $25
The following is from making sour beers. You're more than welcome to use them for anything, but just be warned.
- 5 gallon Better Bottle
- 6 gallon bottling bucket
- wand filler
- siphon + hose
$45 for the set. If you want pieces we can work something out.