I like this time at night on HBT - Page 466 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I like this time at night on HBT

Old 03-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #4651
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012
Liked 791 Times on 539 Posts

Poultry is not my favorite, though my dog loves it, but I do love eggs. Eggs with sausage or bacon with grits and toast. Yum, looking forward to morning.

People Like This 
Old 03-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #4652
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus345 View Post
I think John could be a good chick sitter.
He might be good for a lot of things. Says on the box that he holds 250 pounds. I can get him to lift my grain, carboys, buckets, kettles, etc. I just hope it's not more false advertising.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:19 AM   #4653
CityOChampBrew
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Liked 59 Times on 49 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbiLynn View Post
Poultry is not my favorite, though my dog loves it, but I do love eggs. Eggs with sausage or bacon with grits and toast. Yum, looking forward to morning.
Mmmmmm. Bacon.
Kegged empty

People Like This 
Old 03-23-2013, 04:28 AM   #4654
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmintman View Post
Bummer. Oh well most likely cost more to ship it anyway and it will be cool to keep around the house
Thanks for understanding.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:47 AM   #4655
Stauffbier
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2011
El Paso, TX
Liked 1048 Times on 641 Posts

That breakfast sounds uber good Bobbi!

I'm still pi$$ed that I didn't get to brew today! Sack of grain is just sitting there on the table just begging to be milled! I can't wait till Monday!

Old 03-23-2013, 05:12 AM   #4656
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stauffbier View Post
That breakfast sounds uber good Bobbi!

I'm still pi$$ed that I didn't get to brew today! Sack of grain is just sitting there on the table just begging to be milled! I can't wait till Monday!
Fried potatoes, caramelized with onions is also good instead of grits. I know I have bacon and potatoes and bread, and store bought eggs. Yum, breakfast.

I got a bunch of grain, hops in the freezer and saved yeast, and a couple small empty fermenters now. Gonna try some small batches and actually pay attention to what I am doing. Funny, few people can't wait until Monday.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #4657
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Well, tattoo day turned into rescheduling for next weekend. Storming out and raining in the kitchen. Supplies for my new roof should be here this week. I'm also feeling horrible about punishing the aggressive chick, especially after how cute he was being with my keyboard. Now he is sullen and being rejected by the others. Even edited my post deleting my admission about what I did to it. He was being cute but then when I put him back, he immediately started attacking the others again. That made me mad, hence the punishment. Poor little chick. I didn't actually injure him, but I may have caused the others to injure him. I really thought they were too little and weak to do much harm.

Anyway, I want to get the tats on a happy day, not a dreary day. Plus, my paypal withdrawal from junk sales this week hasn't gone through to my account yet, thought it would by today. Next weekend should be nice weather and more money to spend.

Also spilled the beans to hubby about the second tat and I'm glad I did. He doesn't want to see a tat there, he wants to see my ring there. I had no idea all these years that it bothered him so much. So after much discussion, I agreed to wear it if we have the diamond removed and have it made into a simple gold band. I'll do something else special with the diamond, and he was happy with the compromise. To my surprise we also discussed a new location for the tattoo for him. It'll go on my wrist, on the bone that sticks out. I hear tattoos over bone are painful, but the tat will be happy, B & B, floating together in a heart. His birthstone color is green, mine's blue, so the color of water. To represent the painful and happy times we've had together. People call us B & B for short, Bill & Bobbi, always been a team.

Old 03-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #4658
SharonaZamboni
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Palmer, MA
Liked 2023 Times on 1757 Posts

Tats sound good, Bobbi.
I guess the chicks need a leader, and it'll be up to them to decide who that leader is.

Oh, so you're just gonna sit there drinkin beer from your keg, sh!ttin in the kitchen sink, and watching him work -Xaphoeous

I McDrunko and this beer is Amazing!- McBrewskie

Old 03-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #4659
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Might want to skip past my posts, just more mindless mumbling and rambling about nothing in particular. So, on each wrist I have a heart shaped bone that sticks out. When hubby and I were looking for a location for a floating heart, I suggested that spot. He said, wow, what happened, I don't have one of those, and asked if I had one on the other wrist as well and I do. It's like where 2 bones split off and a knuckle like thing. I never took anatomy classes, don't know what they are called, but I think everyone has them, mine just protrude. Funny, hubby never noticed before, they always been there. I figured that's a spot I'll never get wrinkles because the skin is stretched over the bone. So, no expiration date on it.

Old 03-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #4660
BobbiLynn
Recipes 

Nov 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonaZamboni View Post
Tats sound good, Bobbi.
I guess the chicks need a leader, and it'll be up to them to decide who that leader is.
If they must have a leader, I'd rather it be a kind leader and the new one leading seems nicer.